If you need ignition repair in Denver, don’t call a mechanic or dealer! We provide ignition repair in Denver, saving you time and money! There is no need to tow your vehicle to a shop. We come to you, with our mobile locksmith service, to get you back behind the wheel fast! Whether the damage is from wear and tear or an attempted theft, we will have your car secure and running again in no time.
- Over time the key wears down/key won’t turn in ignition. The wafers inside the ignition and in the door locks to not travel along the key very smoothly if the key is worn down. The wafers end up falling off and jam so when you try to start your car, the key will not turn.
- Key won’t go in ignition/door lock. Sometimes the key won’t even go all the way in or only go half way. Other times the key will go in all the way and it will not turn. The same thing happens with the door lock. This is the same problem as above, the wafers have either fallen off or jammed and are causing the problem.
- It’s a 2 part problem. First part is, the ignition starts failing and then people tend to try to force the key in, which causes the second part of the problem. Damage to the key.
- What we do is rebuild the ignition by taking it apart and replacing all the moving parts (wafers, springs, etc) with brand new parts so it’s like getting a new ignition but you don’t have the heavy price tag of a new ignition.
- We will also cut you a brand new key. We’re so confident that you won’t have any problems, we give you a 2 year warranty.
If you go to the dealer, the dealer will sell you a new ignition and when that happens, they need to program new keys to the car. Then you end up having two different key for your ignition than your doors. Not to mention, they’ll need you to tow it to the shop. The price tag is close to $800+ to solve the problem.
Broadway Lock and Key specializes in ignition repair in Denver and the surrounding areas. Don’t need your ignition repairs? We also provide car key replacement in Denver!
We just rekey your existing ignition with new wafers and springs so it’s like getting a new ignition. We also have a two year warranty to guarantee our work that the dealership can’t offer. We’re also completely mobile so, if your vehicle is stranded, you do not need to tow it to the dealer. We will come out to you and take care of you, wherever that may be.
Our competitive and affordable prices will get you on your way knowing the job was done right the first time.
For more information on ignition repair in Denver, Contact Broadway Lock and Key today! We are your local locksmith in the Denver Metro area!